Just Us League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clearly we all loved GEO, but my hole needs filling now

2 posters

Go down

Clearly we all loved GEO, but my hole needs filling now Empty Clearly we all loved GEO, but my hole needs filling now

Post by Pagel-Jihad Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:32 pm

Hey peoples. we all have empty GEO-shaped holes now. We all miss it already, but what did you HATE about it?
what wre the things about GEO that annoyed you? or the bits that you think could have been done better or done a whole different way?

If you'd been in the development team, what would you have done to change it?
Pagel-Jihad
Pagel-Jihad

Back to top Go down

Clearly we all loved GEO, but my hole needs filling now Empty Re: Clearly we all loved GEO, but my hole needs filling now

Post by Blue Apple Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:35 am

I liked most of it. But if i have to pick something i would pick the Give button. Anyone could just give you random crap and you couldn't do anything to stop it. If i was in the development team i would make a a trading system.
Blue Apple
Blue Apple

Back to top Go down

Clearly we all loved GEO, but my hole needs filling now Empty Re: Clearly we all loved GEO, but my hole needs filling now

Post by Pagel-Jihad Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:45 pm

yeah, tbh that was a major gripe of mine too for two reasons:

1, as you already stated, there seemed to be a culture of people dumping random shit in your inventory you didnt need/want/give a fuck about.
2, the lack of a trading system left the game open for scammers (thats people who steal from children), there was no guarantee if you sent someone an item in trade that youd get anything back at all. just faith, which opens up a world of arguing and bickering.

Also, another way to help ground the scammer-ridden market economy on GEO would have been to make peoples "SALE" items searchable by name, searching all shops at once. that would have forced some of teh scammier idiots with scammier prices to have to compete to survive, and the only way to compete is to be cheaper than the opposition. less extortion, less noobs being scared from the game, more fun times, less scamming.

in my game, scammers will be publically humiliated and reported to the authortities. i will include in the terms and conditions that ALL personal data will be made public should they be found scamming. and i will include a very comprehensive data trail to follow for EVERYTHING that happens in game. fair play is paramount
Pagel-Jihad
Pagel-Jihad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum